Organic Cracked Cell Chlorella (8 oz & 1 lb)
Regular price $17.99
Chlorella is freshwater algae and cousin of Spirulina with a ton of benefits.
Benefits of Chlorella
- High in Protein-16 grams of protein in just 3 tbsp
- Detoxifies Heavy Metals-It wraps itself around and removes heavy metals in our bodies, such as lead, cadmium, mercury and uranium.
- Supports Weight Loss-A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, researchers state, “Chlorella intake resulted in noticeable reductions in body fat percentage, serum total cholesterol, and fasting blood glucose levels.”
- Blood Pressure Control-Journal of Medicinal Food, researchers found that doses of 8,000 mg of chlorella per day (divided into 2 doses), helps lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- Look Younger-Clinical Laboratory revealed that chlorella greatly reduces oxidative stress, that can be caused from pollution, stress and a poor diet.
Chlorella is best used adding a tsp to a smoothie because it has a strong taste.
Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 tsp (3g), Servings Per Container: 151, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 12 Calories from Fat: 0, Total Fat: 0 (0% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g , Sodium: 0mg , Total Carb: 0g , Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 0g, Protein: 2g (0%), Vitamin A: 516 IU (10% DV), Thiamin B1:.1 mg (6% DV), RIboflavin B2: .2 mg (8% DV), Niacin B3: 1.4 mg (7% DV), Folic Acid B9: 42 mcg (11% DV), Vitamin B6: .1 mg (5% DV), Vitamin D: 224 IU (56% DV) Vitamin K: 51 mcg (64% DV), Iron: 6 mg (32% DV), Chlorphyll: 87 mg
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Organic Cracked Cell Chlorella Powder