Chlorella, Cracked Cell
Detoxifies Heavy Metals.
Reduces Oxidative Stress.
Supports Weight Loss.
Controls Blood Pressure.
Chlorella is freshwater algae with a number of benefits, including:
- High Protein - 16 grams of protein in just 3 tbsp
- Detoxifies Heavy Metals - It wraps itself around and removes heavy metals in our bodies, such as lead, cadmium, mercury and uranium.
- Supports Weight Loss - A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, researchers state, “Chlorella intake resulted in noticeable reductions in body fat percentage, serum total cholesterol, and fasting blood glucose levels.”
- Blood Pressure Control - Journal of Medicinal Food, researchers found that doses of 8,000 mg of chlorella per day (divided into 2 doses), helps lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- Look Younger - Clinical Laboratory revealed that chlorella greatly reduces oxidative stress, that can be caused from pollution, stress and a poor diet.
Chlorella is best used adding a tsp to a smoothie because it has a strong taste.